These PDFs are quite large; they may take several seconds to load in Adobe Acrobat.
Traffic Count Maps
- Lot and Section map - This map shows how the county was laid out from the Congress Lands and U.S. Military surveys.
- One Room Schools - This map consists of approximate locations of the One Room School houses of Morrow County. This project was done by Justin Earley County Engineer from 1961-1988.
- County Map Prior to 1848 - Shows where Morrow County was formed. Five Counties from the State of Ohio had made up Morrow County.
- County Highway Map - This is just a basic copy of our county map. These can be purchased through our office.
- County Highway Map (City detail) - This map shows the highway detail of major cities in Morrow County.
- School Districts - This map was prepared from information received from various records. The map is NOT intended to be an exact representation of the school districts. Please contact the school district for exact boundaries.
- Zip Codes - This map was prepared from information received from various Post Offices. This map is not intended to be an exact representation of Morrow County’s Zip Codes.
- Precinct Map - This map was prepared from information received from the board of elections.
-These maps are prepared by the County Engineer. These maps are used for studies, projects and misc information needed for local, county and state projects.
- The following maps are Atlas's of Morrow County from 1857 to 1989. These are useful for those looking up family genealogy or wanting to know who may have owned your property at one time long ago. These maps have been collected throughout many years and are not official maps from the Morrow County Engineer's Office.