Wood County Engineer

Permits and Procedures

The following permits are available at the Morrow County Engineer's Office. Please call 419-947-4530 for procedures on obtaining and applying for permits.

  • Driveway Culverts / Private Culvert Permit
  • Road Bore / Road Cut Permit
  • Special Hauling-Overwidth Permit
  • Special Hauling Permit
  • Work in County Road Right-of-Way Permit
  • Various Utility Permits

Download Permits

The following permits and information are available for download in PDF format. For these permits to be official you will need to come in to the Morrow County Engineer’s Office for the Engineer’s signature and/or to pay for the permits as explained on each permit. Questions on procedures may be directed to the office at 419-947-4530.